TO THE WOMAN OF WORTH, (YOU)

This advocacy is born out of a heart that is passionate to witness a generation where every woman is well-aware of her worth in a holistic point-of-view: physically, emotionally, socially, legally and most of all, spiritually and Biblically.

In a world where women experience inequality, violence and discrimination, this advocacy aims to raise up Christ-Empowered Women, who live to empower her home, her husband, her children, her ministry and career, her generation and her nation.

This advocacy believes that this is her time because she is PRISCILLA TODAY.

Thursday, February 19, 2015

BEAUTY FEATURE: Getting my Lips "StyLIZed!"



 LIPSTICK IS PART OF YOUR WARDROBE, SO DRESS UP YOUR LIPS!


So here's the news! Inspired by her bestselling book, StyLIZed: Liz Uy’s Ten Style Essentials, celebrity stylist Liz Uy collaborates with Happy Skin to create limited-edition lipsticks that career women like you and I would surely love.

I am personally a fan of lipsticks, lip balms, lip creams and anything lip-related. I used to be insecure of my pouty lips, but I've finally learned to embraced this imperfection and to actually flaunt it! 

The color I put into my lips are now like my statement of the day. If you see my lips in red, I'm actually feeling strong, independent and daring...or maybe I'm on my way to a night event for work. I would then wear my lips in pink or corale, when I'm about to have a light coffee date with friends or something to that effect. Then I love wearing it in a nude color when I'm just having a carefree day or when running some errands...or when probably I'm feeling like I just want to keep my day low-key.  

So imagine my excitement when I got these three new "Shut Up & Kiss Me" lippies from Happy Skin! (Thank you, work!)



To be sold at P599 each, the Happy Skin StyLIZed collection gives you new pouting essentials in three limited-edition Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie shades: 


1. 24 CARATS (pink)
2. RED CARPET (red)
3. STYLE ICON (nude). 

The set of three limited-edition lippies also comes in an acrylic clutch set (P1,799) and a leatherette case set (P1,499). 


“Lipstick is a fashion essential because it completes a woman’s look. Just like shoes, the right lip color can change your entire look.” 











Ha! Now, trying it on myself!


SHADE #1: STYLE ICON

Happy Skin StyLIZed STYLE ICON lippie, P599 each














I absolutely love how the 'nude' color blends perfectly with the natural color of my lips. My usual problem with lighter colored lippies is that it makes me look like I've just donated too much blood in a hospital, looking dry, pale and unnatural. But this one even has a moisturizer on it. It's perfect for the no-makeup makeup look!



SHADE #2: 24 CARATS


Happy Skin StyLIZed 24 CARATS lippie, P599 each


 

This is a very playful color. It's actually riskier to use than the shades that fall in the red category. But this lovely shade really screams fun and feminine. It does remind me of my Barbie days. I'd recommend using this for casual parties, but since I don't go to parties that much (haha) I would maybe use this for hanging out with my girlfriends, Sundays at church, or when I'm having a dressing-up mood. 

P.S. I love how the lipstick gives my lips a natural 'glossy' shine. I swear I only used that one swipe of the lippie, nothing more.




SHADE #3: RED CARPET

Happy Skin StyLIZed RED CARPET lippie, P599 each


 

Ah! And my favorite lip color of all-time....the classic red! To me, the feeling of wearing red lipstick is just the same as the feeling of wearing high heels. I feel like myself...confident, independent, but still very feminine.

This StyLIZed red shade compared to to millions of red lipstick brands we've already got out there, comes as just-the-right kind of red....it's not a red that is too neon-y bright that you turn heads in a wrong way...it's not the deep-wine dark red that would remind people of dracula....but it's just-the-right red. The kind of red you could still wear anywhere! Anywear. Haha K. 




SO....

If you're still on the verge of deciding if you should be getting yourself one of these...let me tell you another trivia:

This LIMITED-EDITION (I repeat LIMITED EDITION) shades offer the THREE-FOLD LIP SERVICE you've always wanted:

1. The shine of a gloss
2. The pigment of a lipstick 
3. The hydration of a balm (with Shea butter & collagen)

Just like the multi-tasking women in us, this "multi-tasking" lippie comes as our perfect partner for our daily lives! It's like all at the same time, playing dress up, working your way up and making your own mark....lipstick marks....K. 

By the way, Happy Skin is availableat Rustan's Makati, Shangrila Beauty Bar and all Plains & Prints stores near you.

Have a nice day, my career-loving God-seeking ladies! MMMWAAAAAAAHH!!

#HazelWrites
#HappySkinStyLIZed
#HappySkinBeauty

Follow IG: @hazelparas17 @happyskin_ph


No comments:

Post a Comment