TO THE WOMAN OF WORTH, (YOU)

This advocacy is born out of a heart that is passionate to witness a generation where every woman is well-aware of her worth in a holistic point-of-view: physically, emotionally, socially, legally and most of all, spiritually and Biblically.

In a world where women experience inequality, violence and discrimination, this advocacy aims to raise up Christ-Empowered Women, who live to empower her home, her husband, her children, her ministry and career, her generation and her nation.

This advocacy believes that this is her time because she is PRISCILLA TODAY.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

REAL TALK: Big & Small


Do you remember that story of a really BIG fish in a somewhat little pond--being contrasted to a really tiny fish in a wiiiiiide ocean?

Sometimes I feel like one tiny fish in a very big sea...probably insignificant, probably unnoticeable. 

But here's a little trivia I hold on to. The small fish in an infinitely wider space HAS GREATER CHANCES OF GROWING even beyond the size of that arrogant king-sized creature swimming in its lonely paltry pond.

So to all "bigger fishes" out there looking down on 'tiny me'...I want you to know that God has placed me in this BIG ocean, in this industry, because this is my territory. No matter how small I am, I'm surely meant to GROW and to be GREAT.

#HazelWrites
#BigNSmall

No comments:

Post a Comment